TUITION: 2017 - 2018 School Year
We are going to an index tuition program that takes into account each family's financial situation to determine the amount of tuition for your student.
Please call Bill Stephenson at 512.248.2547 for more information on this program.
REGISTRATION FEES: (Registration Fees are non-refundable)
Early Bird Application: $450
If paid on or before November 15, 2016
Priority Application: $550
If paid on or before February 1, 2017
Regular Application: $650
If paid after February 1, 2017
FINANCIAL AID: We want every student to have the opportunity to come here, so we offer many amazing options for tuition assistance.
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of Concordia High School, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the Accountant (at Concordia HS) in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. Tuition Assistance Guidelines 2016-2017
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. The $34. processing fee is made payable to TADS . Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation. There is also a worksheet at the bottom of this page to help gather your information.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax to complete the audit process:
• Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
• W-2's from each job held by household members
• Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
• Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.,)
• All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
NEED ASSISTANCE ?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.