The Concordia High School family is committed to life-long learning, leading and living out God's Plan.
Our School's History
- In 2000, the delegates of the Lutheran School Association of the Greater Austin Area (LSAGAA) voted to start a Lutheran High School in Austin, Texas.
- In the fall of 2002, CA opened with thirty-eight 9th grade students on the campus of St. Paul Lutheran Church.
- In 2012, LSAGAA purchased 44 acres of land on Heatherwilde Blvd. in Pflugerville, Texas.
- During the summer of 2012, Concordia Academy (now marketing as: Concordia High School) relocated to temporary facilities on the campus of Grace Christian Center at 1500 Royston Lane, Round Rock, Texas allowing us to get closer to our future permanent campus.
- Concordia High School (CHS) is recognized for Christ-like leadership development and has an enviable record of academic excellence and scholarship opportunities for students.
- To date, CHS graduates have earned over $26,000,000.00 in academic college scholarships.
- CHS’s greatest strength is the powerful ministry being carried out by its focus on Christ, and through its caring Christian faculty and staff.
- CHS serves students annually in Grades 9 through 12, and is accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) and Texas District Lutheran School Accreditation in association with Texas Private Schools Accreditation Commission.
- CHS students meet or exceed the guidelines for graduation in the State of Texas.
Our Commitment To Our Students
- Glorify Jesus Christ through the actions and influence of the CHS faculty and staff.
- Challenge students to achieve their potential by providing an excellent academic program and meaningful extra curricular activities in order to develop their God given talents and skills.
- Prepare students globally to graduate ready to have a positive Christian impact at home, in church and in their chosen profession.
- Provide academic, spiritual and social encouragement to the members of the CHS school family.
"May God who gives you endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 15:5
"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6
Affiliation Schools & Churches
Lutheran School Association of the Greater Austin Area Churches:
Christ Lutheran Church - Austin, Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church - Lago Vista, Faith Lutheran Church - Georgetown, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - Cedar Park, Hope Lutheran Church - Austin, King of Kings Lutheran Church – Round Rock, Mount Olive Lutheran Church - Austin, Our Savior Lutheran Church – Austin, Point of Grace Lutheran Church – Pflugerville, Redeemer Lutheran Church – Austin, St. Paul Lutheran Church - Austin, Zion Lutheran Church – Walburg