TUITION: 2017 - 2018 School Year
We use an Individualized Family Tuition program that takes into account each family's financial situation to determine the amount of tuition for your student. All new families are asked to fill out the FACTS form (link at bottom of this page) so that an assessment for tuition can be completed. If a family chooses not to fill out the FACTS form tuition is automatically calculated at $10,965.
Please call Bill Stephenson at 512.248.2547 for more information on this program.
REGISTRATION FEES: (Registration Fees are non-refundable)
Early Bird Application: $500
If paid on or before November 30, 2017
Regular Application: $600
If paid on or after December 1, 2017
FINANCIAL AID: We want every student to have the opportunity to come here, so we offer an amazing program called Individualized Family Tuition.
Individualized Family Tuition is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of Concordia High School, you are encouraged to apply.
FACTS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from FACTS are used by the Admission Director (at Concordia HS) in accordance with its policies to determine the Individualized Family Tuition.
Applications for Individualized Family Tuition may be completed online by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. The $40. processing fee is made payable to FACTS . Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax to complete the audit process:
• Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
• W-2's from each job held by household members
• Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
• Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.,)
• All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
NEED ASSISTANCE ?
You may contact FACTS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. FACTS does not have award information.
866-441-4637 (M-F, 8-8 Central)